Wanted .... NASCO HEATER FOR FC

<< < (3/3)

streetneat:
Gday Ken . So from what I understand I need a Warmaride heater (FC?) and fit a bosch element inside it. I then need the vents from your self?... So would you have the required bits I need or a complete set up I could buy from you?...Are you able to come up with a complete package for me?... I am willing to pay you for what you feel is a fair thing if you can come up with a system for me. We are running a 186S and Auto and also not overly concerned with originality as long as it goes with the general feel of a stock interior... Cheers Streetneat....

fe2ek:
Hi Ken,
          My Warmaride in my Fe Ute just sprung a leak in the core last weekend,after you help streetneat,I would also be interested in a bosch heater also.

Cheers Geoff

EJ_Dave:
Where do you get the Bosch heaters from Ken. Sounds like yours works a lot better than the standard EJ/EH style Warmaride in my car. It makes a lot of noise but doesn't seem to move alot of air and is nowhere near as good as a modern car.

I thought one of the reasons old cars tend to fog up unless you have the windows open (not fun in Canberra winters no matter how good the exhaust note) was that they don't have flow through ventilation (introduced on HQ). Most modern cars have A/C too which helps a lot.

David

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page